Public call for hiring a video production studio
Public call for hiring a video production studio to prepare GEF – UNIDO IEE PROJECT VIDEOS
The Regional Environmental Center (REC), Country Office Macedonia, within the project "Catalyzing market transformation for industrial energy efficiency (IEE) and accelerate investments in best available practices and technologies", implemented by UNIDO and financially supported by GEF, announces a Call for bids for hiring a video production studio for developing GEF-UNIDO IEE project videos.
The subject of the Call for bids is filming and production of three (3) videos – one (1) longer and two (2) shorter:
- one (1) longer video (up to 5 minutes’ video) for the GEF – UNIDO project overview, with focus on the project history, facts, EnMS implementation, trainings, interviews, outputs, expected project results, main benefits of the EnMS implementation, key point/message;
- One (1) shorter video (approx. 1 to 2 minutes) to boost the EnMS implementation in industrial sector in compliance with ISO 50001 Standard and UNIDO methodology with examples of our best partner companies, and benefits of the EnMS implementation; and
- One (1) shorter video (approx. 1 to 2 minutes each) to promote the benefits of the steam system optimization (SSO) and compressed air optimization system (CASO) in the Republic of Macedonia.
The following criteria must be met in order to acquire right to participate on this Call for bids:
А. Bidder’s experience – past performance; and facilities relevant to the assignment:
- Relevance of areas in which the bidder provides its services (List of revenant assignments in the last 3 years);
- Demonstrated experience in the execution of similar assignments / activities / programs (in the last 3 years);
- Overall facilities and equipment relevant to the assignment (eg. flying drone, cameras, voice recorders, etc).
- Profile, knowledge assets and qualification of personnel assigned to the contract:
- Expertise, competence and years of relevant working experience (list of proposed staff)
- Direct experience in the specifically required thematic area and/or service
- Education background (CV of proposed staff members)
Advantage is given to the video production studios with:
• minimum of 3 employees
• minimum 3 years of formation
• minimum 3 years of working experience with NGOs
We invite all interested parties to submit theirs offers in accordance with the requirements of the Terms of Reference, attached to this call.
For any clarifications regarding the Terms of Reference, please contact the National Project Manager, Mr. Ivan Petrovski IPetrovski@rec.org by 4th of June as latest.