Regional Environmental Center, Mission to Macedonia is announcing non-paid internship program for last year undergraduate- and graduate-level interns. The interns will have the opportunity for gaining 3-6 months hands-on experience in an International environmental organization. The interns will be engaged in operational, logistics and program activities and daily mentored. The interns are essential members of the REC Macedonia team who are expected to contribute to the successful implementation of the planned activities and at the same time are expected to gain personal skills and knowledge through conducting the professional work tasks.
Intern Positions: 1. Climate change and clean energy
2. Circular Economy
3. Nature protection
4. Environmental law
5. Social media
6. Event management
Starts: April, 2018
Location: Regional Environmental Center, Mission to Macedonia,
St. Bukureshka 133B, Skopje, R.Macedonia
Hours: 20 - 40 per week
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Salary: The positions are currently posted as unpaid, although
a small project funding may become available depending on
future funding decisions.
Qualifications: Last year Undergraduate or graduate level of education.
Previous working experience is not needed.
Interns should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Motivated and stable personality
- Initiative and team spirit
- Fluent English, written and verbal communication
- Working Computer skills in MS Office
- Flexible for short-term travel and field work
- Demonstrated ability to meet project requirements on time with little supervision
- Demonstrated abilities for data and information research and analysis
- Basic knowledge on the topic (position) he/she is applying for
Application procedures: The Application should be sent not later than 01/03/2018 at email@example.com.
The Application should contain: CV and motivation letter. The motivation letter is expected to present the personal motivation of the intern for applying for the selected position from the 6 offered internship positions
Questions? Sanda Mitkovska, firstname.lastname@example.org